Aussie NZ RO2 Forums

Full Version: Hey old timer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I picked up RS2 on steam and instantly loved it. It's pretty unforgiving and I haven't played an online shooter in at least a decade so I am a little rusty. And at 38 my reflexes aren't what they used to be. But I like the fact that its a hard game and requires team work. Easy games are a bit of a waste of time!

Finally found some roles I am good at, and last night I killed more than I died Angel 51 kills for 39 deaths..... So things are on the improve.

I do have a headset somewhere with a mic. I just cant find it but I will keep looking for it so i can chat easier. So thanks for the server use and I am hoping this game is still got enough players to fill the server for a while yet.

P.S. If you wanna listen to an Aussie hard rock band with a Vietnam theme, try The Mark of Cain!!! Right on track with RS2. Start with Ill at Ease.
Welcome mate. Its a great game all round. Prior releases are just as good! I've seen you on a few times now but feel free to jump on the teamspeak channel once you got a headset and mic. Couple of us usually on most evenings
hey nice to see another convert.
Mark of Cain are awesome , from Adelaide. Pointman , Battlestick and Interloper are clasics (Steve Albini produced Incoming). You did bring to my attention through digging them up again that Battlestick has been re-released 30th anaversary . Now I feel even older.
Catch you in the jungle.
Welcome fella.
It is indeed a good game as Maubog said, and the franchise is one I have been playing for far too long.
Nice with the K/D ratio improving! Pity that you think the reflexes are going, though. Wish I could give you some good news, but at 51... I'm gonna say nup.
See you in my sights sometime soon.
you will also find the franchise is not really that focused on K/D ratio. You need to do you job to get anywhere. no tunnels ,no win
(19-12-2019 09:54 PM)c3r36raL_c0rt3x Wrote: [ -> ]you will also find the franchise is not really that focused on K/D ratio. You need to do you job to get anywhere. no tunnels ,no win

+1
Do the job of the role you have as best you can, and have bloody fun! Is a game
Reference URL's