Aussie NZ RO2 Forums

Full Version: TUF - The Ultimate Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
website currently in the works

Looking for people interested in participating in scrims, no ladder really just friendly matches for now.

I am after people that can play a role properly and not just rambo in with every role, voice communication is a must, game mechanic knowledge is a must.

no hot heads/ragers/idiots.
we can do the vs clans thing easy enough we have a few extra servers we can chuck up that we can password for clan matches
plan on getting one myself, to add to the list of AU servers.
Sounds good. We need some more clan scrims. We are long overdue on a rematch with blitz ...
Cat has been organizing one with blitz but I am to busy to pick up from where he is leaving it while he goes on holiday will have a talk with a few of the other admins and see who is up for getting times and dates sorted
its so hard getting members when you own everyone you come across Sad hahaha

i76

I'll display my [0 COY] tags for this.
How about we do a clan match with a mix of S&D, Countdown and maybe even some Firefight on smaller maps like apartments. The last clan match was pretty crap, mainly because Territory isn't suited to such small amount of players. It could even be made into a permanent server as it would be a good way to get people playing again when there is not enough players.
(16-05-2015 02:03 PM)FullMetal Wrote: [ -> ]How about we do a clan match with a mix of S&D, Countdown and maybe even some Firefight on smaller maps like apartments. The last clan match was pretty crap, mainly because Territory isn't suited to such small amount of players. It could even be made into a permanent server as it would be a good way to get people playing again when there is not enough players.

+1 to that
Will fill in if anybody needs a player, seeing as I don't really seem to be pulling any players, gonna update OP with my detail on what I'm after.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's