Aussie NZ RO2 Forums

Full Version: regular Heroes of the West night?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking it would be good to have a regular night for HotW, like a Wednesday or Thursday? in the same way that campaign night is Sunday.I Only played it a little and it was pretty good.
Heroes of the west is about to have split versions for a few weeks lol. Workshop version and Steam beta. 200 people will have that steam beta. Though I don't know if that would impact aussie/nz that much considering those Steam beta tests will only occur at around 3-4am Australia time lol. We did advise only to apply for a key if people could make those tests. So who knows you may be fine. As it will mostly be euros.

On Saturday bloodbath had a record number of 88 people on their HOTW server all at once. Seems that people who play HOTW know about the spectator exploit lol. Almost ran out of roles to pick. Banzai had a Play session 12 hours later I couldn't make. They took this image though. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...6F34601BB/

Welldone the Pussyhand

i took my longest rifle shot yet on that saturday. at 306m
Have been really looking forward to more HOTW, new maps and theatre of war. Can do any of the nominated nights. Wonder though how long it will last if RS 2 is announced in the near future.
any plans to add campaign to heroes of the west
God i wanna play this with a full server + low ping so badly
This would be in my interests.
I reckon its worth giving it a go.
I am in Melbourne on Tue and Wed back Thur so I will have a look at what is on Aussie / NZ Thursday arvo.

Just had a quick look at the maps on at the moment.

Apartments and Donner (i think that were test maps. Not really sure if we want that).

CaenOutskirtsB3
Hill400B3
OmahaBeachB2
PortBrestB4 (updating it to B5)
SaintAmandB3
SaintComeDuMontB4

Are there any I am missing? Also updates, those versions are a few months old I reckon.

I also found WF-RueduManchot2A and WF-Stavelot-A.
Ruedumanchot is completely unfinished and isnt being worked on. Stavelot is Myshkova river renamed. Or more correctly, Myshkova river was a remake of the DH map Stavelot which is based off a battle in an Ardennes town Where an SS panzer division attacked the town defended by various battalions of various US divisions that had just ended up there. The Germans assaulted the town and tried crossing the bridge with several Panther tanks. First tank got disabled and blocked up the bridge so it was an infantry fight afterwards.

There is also Carentan. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/sh...p?t=115988 Not on workshop but on the TWI redirect. However it Does have a gamebreaking bug where if they germans back cap A all Cap zones lock themselves so can't be capped. Nobody has actually ran into that issue due to the fact that the germans in a multiplayer game have never managed to recap A. But I've done it with bots multiple times.

All other maps on your list are up to date.
maybe next week then?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's