Bann Appeal
Private
In-Game Name: Mel Gibson's Son

Server Information: Aussie / NZ Good Gamers #1

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/brencules/

Banning Admin Name: Shiro

Reason For Ban: "nuisance"

Appeal:
I was banned for being a nuisance apparently, I was arguing the point that you should forgive silly tk mistakes. Accidents happen. This was directed at shiro, who never forgives players for accident tk's. I believe it faults the team because you have less people getting back into the fight quicker. I also mentioned that i'm physically afraid of tking him on accident. I've been day banned by back blasting him and constantly get server muted if I try to justify it being an accident.

I'm not every ones cup of tea and I've started to restrict my ingame voice chat to just calling out and use it for team chat to provide intel etc.

I'm not sure how long the bann is.

I didn't tk once that round and I was playing radio man trying to contribute to the team. I only argue for forgiveness when tking because of the server message that is constantly put into chat about forgiving if they say sorry. Accidents happen. This isn't real life.

- Cheer's mel.
09-09-2018, 10:42 PM
Donor
Flat Earth
I think the best thing to do when people get Banned is to put an Ban Appeal in and hope other admins are around to vote for you. When you team kill say sorry and shut the fuck up by speaking shit all you do is put the other Admins off your side. Good luck with the Ban Appeal Mel Gibson.
10-09-2018, 12:18 AM
Donor
Yeah I've had the same thing happen to me quite a bit Mel. Shiro will constantly mute me, sometimes for no reason at all. I even teamkilled him once and I said sorry. (Of course he didn't forgive me.) Wasn't Shiro once called out for removing maps that people voted for because he didn't like them at one point? Doesn't seem like the type fit for admin, imo.
[font=Trebuchet MS] -[/font]Lambert
[img]https://imgur.com/a/pdZAnB5[/img]
17-09-2018, 03:44 PM