Announcements
"Stay the fuck at home." Samuel L. Jackson.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unreasonable session ban
Private
Hey there, I was playing the other day and seeing as our team was getting wiped like a dirty arse, I was just messing about killing myself with nades, when with about 1 min out to the counter running out, Shiro session banned with the comment "stop being a dick" (or something similar to that). No warning was given before this kick/session ban.

I didn't really mind, as the session was ending etc.

But when I rejoined after the map change, before I had a chance to even select a team, I was again kicked and session banned with the comment "stop being a shit". Again, no warning was provided.

I believe this was unreasonable and a bit of a dick move and would like to hope that it doesn't happen in the future please.

Cheers,

Col.
19-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Donor
melb AU
I've given you hundreds of warnings colonel...it's like your soul purpose to talk shit LOL. we all know this.. how are you even surprised this is happened????
19-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Col, you have been around the game enough mate.
As you konw It's a team game and throwing tickets away is pretty selfish regardless of the eventuall outcome. I am sure your team mates were trying to make the best out of the situation and had not given up.
By your own account it was a dick move and a session ban or two I reckon was justified.
Warnings? We dont do that around here.
If you didnt like that your team was losing, leave the game, why add to the situation by draining tickets when I reckon plenty of people on your team were trying to make the most of the game.
Just put up your tent next time and take a few enemy out. Lose gracefully.
20-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Private
That's all good Cat, that said, I still disagree about the second ban.

As for the suggestion about putting up a tent and taking a few out, I would do that, but that seems to get you kicked out of the server too lol.
20-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Sydney AU
Private
Fuck campers, mate.
20-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Donor
Flat Earth
Dictionary of the word "SHIT"
noun :- a contemptible or worthless person.
verb :- tease or try to deceive (someone).
exclamation :- an exclamation of disgust, anger, or annoyance.
video :- https://youtu.be/QPTYc3L-ohg
21-10-2018, 12:35 AM