Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for 'Strizo'
Recruit
In-Game Name: 'Strizo'

Server Information: Aussie / NZ Good Gamers #1/ #2 and #3

Steam ID: 76561198069686802

Banning Admin Name: wasn't present for ban

Reason For Ban: I'm assuming Team killing, again wasn't present at the time of this occurring

Appeal:
I had one of my friends over who is very knew to PC gaming, and was looking into buying Rising Storm. I thought i would give him my account for a week, as i needed to prepare for exams and really didn't have any time to play at the time.
This was a horrible mistake, as when i loaded up rising storm on my account for the first time in a week, i tried connecting to Aussie / NZ Good Gamers #1 and to my surprise an error message came up saying 'Server-Ban Synchronization. I immediately asked
my mate if he had done anything stupid on the servers (such as saying racist comments, team killing, abusing staff and the very unlikely possibility that he cheated) and he said that he went on a team killing massacre in a helicopter. Obviously he did not know the stakes at the time
as this is one of the only servers that i can play on (ping and player count), and of course he is a bit of an idiot and i should of known that he probably would of done something stupid like this (and hes knew to the game and doesn't understand the competitive nature of this game)

This is is my first offense on this server(to my knowledge, as he may of done some other stupid stuff hes not telling me about) which was not even committed by me.

This is one of the only servers i can play on, and I have been an active player on this server since the day i got rising storm (and also all my friends play on this server).

I know the server rules and abide them by all means, and i certainly do not try and spoil the experience for the rest of the players of the server.

I am severely sorry for the inconvenience my mate has caused using my account on your server, and an event occurring like this will not happen again.

Cheers, Strizo [/size][/font]
23-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Donor
Flat Earth
Is It Illegal to Let a Friend Borrow Your Gun?
Your gun, your rights, your problem?
24-10-2018, 02:26 AM
Recruit
I understand what you mean, but the example you used with the gun is an extreme example, and it's not like I would let a mate borrow my gun, I let my mate borrow my account so that he could get an idea of what the game was like, how was I supposed to know he would get me banned from the server? It's unreasonable for me to be held responsible for what he did.
24-10-2018, 11:14 AM
Donor
lol.

I would unban you but it was my little brother on my PC that banned you in the first place.
(it wasnt but you see how dumb that sounds?)

Anyway the only ban i can see on your account is an expired one from 3 months ago.

Either way, weak as fuck excuse but you shouldnt be banned now so everyones happy right?
24-10-2018, 12:37 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
ill have a look if your ban was 3 months ago then it should be lifted but if you cant get in still ill have to check something to make sure it did lift server side
24-10-2018, 01:12 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
Ok should all be good to go now
24-10-2018, 01:14 PM
Recruit
Thank you so much mate
24-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Ban unlifted sure, but dont make yourself out to be all sweetness and light pal.
You got a five day ban in July this year for acting like a fuckwit and at the time you taunted by putting in text chat "dude how have i not been banned wtf"
Seriously everything is recorded !

Your goat ate my homework story about someone else using your account and being the perfect gamer is lame as.
24-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Administrator
Campbell Canberra AU
Maybe I am becoming an old angry cunt in my old age !
24-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Recruit
Ahaha, again thanks heaps for the ban unlifti,i haven't been able to play Rising storm in fucking ages
24-10-2018, 10:57 PM