Announcements
Rest In Peace Capt.Scarlett The Aussie/NZ community would have been a dull place without you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plenishs' Ban Appeal
Recruit
In-Game Name: Beanlord

Server Information: All Aussie/NZ Good Gamers servers on Rising Storm 2: Vietnam

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Plenishs/

Banning Admin Name:(If Possible) I don't know who it was, I don't know if there were any admins on at the time. I think it happened once I had left the server.

Reason For Ban: 'Perm ban for being a dickhead and tking people' (I don't know if this is relevant or not, but originally the ban - I believe - was just temporary, then when I joined back after the week ban had finished I was kicked the second I pressed join game, without having even spawned in, spoken or typed any text and it was changed to permanent).

Appeal: I do understand that I was a dickhead and at the end of the game I did start tking people. I know this is not a justification for what I did however the reason I did it was I was with my friends on discord and it was the very first time I had played the game as it was the free weekend so in my mind I was just screwing around and having fun. I understand now having played the game a lot more that people doing this kind of stuff is not fun and it ruins the sometimes very serious gameplay people like to have when playing. I was a dickhead over voice and possibly text chat (I don't remember if there was any text) just to try and make my friends laugh, but I know this is not acceptable and, as I said, it ruins the game for people trying to actually enjoy themselves. I understand if I am to stay banned as I was a dickhead and it is clearly against the rules, but I assure you if I am given a chance I will genuinely play as everyone else on the server is playing since I now like to have actual fun as a team and not at the expense of other people on the server.

Thank you.
15-04-2019, 01:47 PM
Recruit
Hey just wondering if anyone's following up as it's been 2 weeks.

Cheers.
28-04-2019, 01:52 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
There has been some talk from the other admins about your ban and the server owner said to not unban you.
and by looking at your chat log i can see why so at this stage you ban appeal has been denied
28-04-2019, 06:12 PM