Announcements
Have A good Xmas everyone stay safe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minotaur struck with the ban hammer
Recruit
In-Game Name: Minotaur

Server Information: Pretty sure it was Aussie/NZ Good Gamers #2 on 13/08/18 at around 7:50pm

Steam ID: https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/SchwererGustav/

Banning Admin Name: None, it was an autoban

Reason For Ban: Auto banned by the server after triggering the chat log warning too many times.
Alternatively, one of the admins on at the time banned me and I didn't get a message (or any warning)

Appeal:

G'day,

I was playing earlier this evening and having a bit of a yarn. I noticed after some banter over chat that there is an automated warning message that gets triggered by certain racist or offensive words, regardless of context.
Naturally this spurred a cascade of players triggering it for the hell of it, and I was included among them.
I do concede I was probably over-doing it. None of it was meant offensively, it was all just friendly banter in the context, everyone on chat was just messing around and having a laugh. Far more offensive things are said over the mic chat.
I'm not one to stir the pot, I normally stay very quiet on mic and text chat unless I need to warn someone in-game.

This is only a two day ban, so it doesn't seem like much, but I'm a pretty busy guy with a pretty hectic lifestyle, and this week in particular is probably the last one for a while where I actually have the spare time to indulge in luxuries like video games, and this is one of my favourites.

I enjoy this community, have been a part of it and donated since Ro2 in 2013; I'd really appreciate it if you guys could lift the ban ASAP.

-Minotaur
13-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Donor
it is a 2 day ban and it stands dont be a dick
13-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Recruit
See that's the thing, I wasn't being a dick. I was just partaking in some banter and tomfoolery that others were too; perhaps a little much, but I wasn't insulting anyone.

I'll see the ban through, it's only two days. But seeing as you were there PuRG3 ; mind explaining to me what I did wrong so I don't do it again?
13-08-2018, 11:25 PM
Donor
i was also the banning admin =) its simple dont be a racist you werent the only one banned, dont do it again we admins are getting sick and tired of the this racist bullshit on the severs
13-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Recruit
Fair enough, I'll watch what I type in future.

Sorry if I came off standoffish, it wasn't my intention.

-Minotaur
13-08-2018, 11:37 PM
Donor
White man getting policed even in his vidya gaymes now.
[font=Trebuchet MS] -[/font]Lambert
[img]https://imgur.com/a/pdZAnB5[/img]
17-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Donor
melb AU
You pretty much orchestrated this Lambert.
Every once in a while a troll of your Calibra comes around. Starts shit bring up old posts.

You'll soon be shut down. But you keep this interesting Big Grin
17-09-2018, 07:41 PM